Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We have arrived (at least thats what the GPS told me)

It has been a long crazy move, but we are finally in Oregon and mostly unpacked. FYI-My huge hooking bag with our frames and current projects came in the car with me.

The movers that helped us unload the truck were giving me a hard time at the number of boxes marked "craft room".  I am so excited about the craft room, Eric put shelves in for me and it is going to be the perfect place for my creative therapy... as soon as I get it all unpacked.


This house is perfect for a hooker. There are huge lavender plants all around the front and back yard. It's like a fortress of lavender to protect my wool!


Although I really can't start hooking now, I have to start a new unplanned project soon. Our computer is in a hallway (again) so to have more room we are going to use my Grandma's stool for the chair.  The padding is shot and it needs to be recovered... so of course I need to hook something cool for the seat right away. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Looks like heaven to me!