Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sandy's house

All the local hookers meet at Sandy's house every Thursday night.  I have not really been able to join them because if Eric gets home before 7 it is his date night with the girls.   Last week I got a babysitter so Haley and I could meet with them and it was wonderful.  Tonight we went a little late but Haley and I made it to Sandy's house to hook with the ladies.  I really feel like I need to pay them for their time. They are so willing to answer all my questions and share their wealth of knowledge and experience with Haley and I. 

I have had a hard time deciding the background colors for the rug. Tonight Sandy helped me color plan my beehive rug and I loved her ideas... of course it involves dying more wool so that rocks. I can't wait to get started. 

No comments: